Airing My Dirty Laundry is one of my most favorite blogs, and the fact that she is a military spouse, too, is just the icing on the cake! I always enjoy her weekly series, “Hey, It’s Okay Tuesday!” and have enjoyed linking up for a while now. My “It’s Okay’s” tend to be Navy-wife-life related, but they are also sometimes just the random-ness of my overflowing brain, too. If you’d like to read more of them, just search “It’s Okay” in the form to the right.
- It’s okay that I’m letting the kids sleep in. They’ll manage the wake up difference tomorrow. I want to give them one last day of sleeping late.
- It’s okay that I lied in #1. I really just want a quiet moment or twelve before I begin this busy day.
- It’s okay that my first thought this morning (well, second to coooofffeeee …..) was “Ahhh! That rain sounds nice!”
- It’s okay that my next thought was a combo of, “WTF! Rain on the last day summer?!?” and “WTF! I left my chairs outside AGAIN!”
- It’s okay that it IS in fact raining on the last day of summer vacation and likely will continue all day. (Second cup of coffee kicking in here. Mary Sunshine waking up.) I will be gone most of the morning for an FRG fundraiser, but we will make the most of the rest of the day for sure!
- It’s okay (I hope) that I forgot to post my August Halfway Box. I kept meaning to take pictures, but then we started using some of the stuff inside … and the box started looking sadder and emptier and sadder … I promise I’ll post a least the theme and a list later today, and I won’t forget in September!
It’s also okay to hop over to Airing My Dirty Laundry and check out what she’s okay with!