Airing My Dirty Laundry is one of my most favorite blogs, and the fact that she is a military spouse, too, is just the icing on the cake! I always enjoy her weekly series, “Hey, It’s Okay Tuesday!” and have enjoyed linking up for a while now. My “It’s Okay’s” tend to be Navy-wife-life related. If you’d like to read more of them, just search “It’s Okay” in the form to the left.
Back to school is coming soon (next week for my kids), and summer vacation is coming to end so …
- It’s okay that I am cramming every possible activity into this week … a baseball game, the Blackberry Festival, one more Farmers Market trip, and a musical on top of therapy appointments, swim practices, and open houses.
- It’s okay that my brain keeps playing ping pong between planning my next dinner on the grill and “winterizing” the grill. (If the weather can’t make up its mind, why should I?)
- It’s okay that I am now finally ready for school to begin! I’m so excited for my girls and the amazing year in front of them.
- It’s okay that I am actually glad that summer is coming to an end. We did A LOT, and I’m kind tired.
- It’s okay that I broke up with summer this morning. It’s time for a new love affair with Fall. (I’m pretty sure Summer and I will get back together in about 9 months though …)
- It’s definitely okay to click over to Airing My Dirty Laundry to see what she’s okay with today!