Airing My Dirty Laundry is one of my most favorite blogs, and the fact that she is a military spouse, too, is just the icing on the cake! I always enjoy her weekly series, “Hey, It’s Okay Tuesday!” and have wanted to link up for a while now. My “It’s Okay’s” tend to be deployment-related … most of the time. If you’d like to read more of them, just search “It’s Okay” in the Search widget on the left.
- It’s okay to love school supply shopping more than any other kind of shopping in the world.
- It’s okay to get ridiculously excited about school supply sales. Seriously can’t wait for the 10/$1 notebook sale!
- It’s okay to love this blog post so much that I spent $15 on vinyl and washi tape to decorate their notebooks and binders!
- It’s okay to be happy my school kids don’t need tissues and shaving cream and paper plates and the hundred other school supplies that I always get roped into buying off teacher’s wish lists.
- It’s okay to think that the school supplies are the only fun part of Back to School. I might be more excited about buying clothes if there was a 10/$1 jeans sale, too…
- It’s okay that I did a little happy dance when I got the Back to School letter from Alli’s school. Alli is not a 3-year-old that entertains herself well …
- It’s okay to wish there was a bus for pre-school … then I’d never have to leave the house! lol
- It’s also okay to wish I could add a few extra weeks to summer before the Back to School grind begins!
One more thing … it’s MORE than okay to click over and enjoy Airing My Dirty Laundry. 🙂