So oops … I was supposed to post this and link up last Thursday, on the 4th of July, and I kind of, sort of totally forgot … It was a big day! What can I say? Anywho, here it is, a few days late …
I’m linking up again today with what is rapidly becoming one of my favorite challenges of each week, Mama Kat and her Weekly Writer’s Workshop. The topic I chose this week is …
- Despite what New Year’s history tells me, I CAN keep a resolution. In June, I took almost 300 pictures!
- People all over the world have seen my blog! Twelve countries!
- Yes is good.
- There are magic gardens in my hometown.
- Pretty much any feelings are normal when my sailor leaves.
- I’m not the only one who’s not always strong enough …
- … and I’m not the only mom who hides in the bathroom.
- Sunsets can be family-time magic.
- This Momma’s still got it!!! I totally rocked out at the Barenaked Ladies Concert concert!
- I quote my mother-in-law a lot in the summer … “Ignore the clock.” It’s my new summertime motto.
Did you gather any great wisdom in the month of June? Do anything exciting?